2012. november 8., csütörtök

5 perc angol - At the hairdresser’s

5 perc angol - At the hairdresser's Szalai Nóritól

Fodrászhoz mennél angol nyelvterületen, de gondban vagy a szókinccsel? A párbeszédből mindent megtanulhatsz. (A párbeszédet a 2012 októberi szám 61.oldalán is elolvashatod.)

AT THE HAIRDRESSER'S – FODRÁSZNÁL


Hairdresser:Good morning, Madam! What can I do for you today?
Woman: I don’t really know. I want to try something different now.
Hairdresser: What do you mean? A different colour or a different style?
Woman: My hair is quite thin. I was wondering to have it curled.
Hairdresser: It sounds good. Would you like me to dye your hair, too?
Woman: Actually, I’m not really keen on having it dyed, yet I would like some blond stripes to highlight my hairdo.
Hairdresser: All right. I understand. We use very high quality materials, which do not destroy the hair structure, so don’ be afraid of hair colouring.
Woman: Okay. I just want to have some highlights now. Maybe later I’ll try colouring, too.
Hairdresser: … and what about the style? Do you have any specific idea, or you just want to have it curled?
Woman:  I would also like you to cut it a bit shorter, just to chop off the ends.
Hairdresser:  Certainly, madam. If you want me to do it, I’ll do it.
Woman: I’m absolutely sure.
Hairdresser:  All right, and then follow me, please so that I can shampoo your hair, first.
Woman: Thank you.
IMPORTANT PHRASES
What can I do for you today?– Mit tehetek ma önért?
I want to try something different now.  – Szeretnék most valami mást kipróbálni.What do you mean? – Mire gondol?/Mit ért ez alatt?
I was wondering … . – Azon gondolkodtam, hogy … .
It sounds good. – Jól hangzik.
I’m not really keen on … . – Nem lelkesedem annyira a/az …-ért.
Don’t be afraid of … . – Ne féljen a …-tól/-től.
Do you have any specific idea? – Van valami egyedi elképzelése?
If you want me to do it, I’ll do it. – Ha szeretné, akkor megcsinálom.
Follow me please to the … . – Kövessen kérem a …-hoz/-hez/-höz.
IMPORTANT WORDS
to try something different– kipróbálni valami mást
thin – vékony
to have (the hair) curled – begöndöríttetni a hajat
to have one’s hair dyed – befesteti a haját
to be keen on – lelkesedni valamiért
blond stripes – szőke melírcsík
to highlight –kiemel 
material – anyag 
to destroy –tönkretesz
to chop off –levág

Nehézségi szint:

alapfok

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése